Saturday, August 15, 2009

♥ K-k-k-KRAKEN CLUB! ♥

A few weeks shouting and 46M gil later... I finally got a Kraken Club!
^^ It's an early birthday gift from Clave to me (my birthday is Aug 21 :3) since it was his currency we sold in order to get the gil needed to afford it. ♥ So thank you veeerrrryyyy very very very verrrrrryyy much Clave ^___^
大好きだよ~



And so, after equipping the crazy club and switching to Whinja to dual wield it, I went out to do so campaign and give it some fun usage!BAP
This shot shows the club nicely ;o

Uhhhh RMT Faerie train!

Inevitable death by Behemoth ;___; lol the damn spikes ate me alive and then a Yagudo buttraped me by surprise.


*******************************************************************
And then since I had done so much campaign I was able to rank up to the Stars level, so I used my Allied Notes to get:
and

The Cobra Harness will be used primarily for my COR once it's up there ^_^ It's currently at around 64 I believe (YES I do have jobs other than WHM lol). And the Sturm's Report (which I can't help but pronounce it the same way as the Colbert Report :P) will be for landing enfeebling stuff on both my WHM and RDM. I didn't post a pic with stats but it's Magic Accuracy +2 for those who don't know~
I don't have enough AN just yet, but I plan on probably getting the Fourth Division Brunne in the future to use with my NIN (75), BST(68), and SAM(67). ^^ But no rush on that cuz that'll cost me something like 112,400 AN and I think I've only got about half that now after buying the Harness and Report.

Oh yeah, and I've had a lot of people ask about my Hexa and Mystic Boon damage so I'll be sure to take more screenshots int he future to post :D

2 comments:

Michael Yago said...

Can I has it?

Kyarutaru said...

((mine))! lol ^^ Super fun to hot things in Dynamis now XD