Monday, August 17, 2009

Nyzul Goodies & Merit Allocation

My Salvage/Nyzul Isle Static group, dubbed "Rub Club" (lol don't ask..), did a bout of 4 Nyzul runs this past Saturday since some of the usual members weren't able to make it. We were just 5 people (4 players though! One dual boxed :3) and since I've got a Kraken Club now, I was able to melee ヽ(^◇^*)/ We were lucky enough on our first run to see a Denali Bonnet drop, which went to me ^^- Nothing on second run, and another Denali Bonnet on third run (which Boatsoap passed on so Rydiah the dual boxed char with no jobs to equip it got it ;_; I don't think Boatsoap has any jobs to equip it either, but at least he's not a BRD-bitch alt account hahah). The fourth fight we ran out of time at 1% HP on the Cerberus boss
Very fun overall and I'm very happy to have this Kraken Club to mess around with ♥ Heck, I meleed some of the time during last night's Dynamis-Windurst run even!

Also I decided to compile a char of my current merits with the help of how merits are displayed on the FFXIAH site for those who may be interested in what a melee WHM uses ^_^
All of the ones displayed are capped or at the stopping point of where I'll be meriting them with the exception of Enfeebling Magic, which I may or may not add more into, but I do play on meriting Enhancing and maybe Elemental Magic as well in that category.

Other future merits I have have planned to get are Lower Enmity, but I will have to wait until I am finished leveling Paladin before doing that one! And well, I guess I should also put a merit into Protectra V even though I don't find it to be worth it, but at least it's extra shinies :P And in the same category, I might put a few more merits into Shellra V (maybe more in Devotion but ehh not sure.. other important things to merit for now!) And don't worry for those who may be aching over my lack of RDM oriented merits -- I am always a WHM first, but I also don't like to be gimp on my other jobs ;o so more RDM merits in teh future as well as they may be permitted :>

3 comments:

Michael Yago said...

Have you capped the usual melee merits? Weapon skill (Club), Crit Rate, STR/DEX (or MND?), etc?

Kyarutaru said...

lol Maik, the chart is right there =P Yes STR, Club, and Crit are all capped as the chart says lol

Michael Yago said...

I must be on crack.