Saturday, August 8, 2009

WHM Meriting with JP players!

Well! This was the first time I've merited in a long time and also the first time since I've finished my relic ^^ I looked for party and ended up being invited to a Japanese one. The leader initially had asked if I could come RDM, but I was able to convince 'em to let me stay as WHM ;o~



I was quiet for a little while, doing my normal haste cycles and curing and normal WHM duties... But well, that didn't last for too long before I started bonking stuff, regaining my MP through the Additional Effect of Mjollnir as well as spamming Mystic Boon and keeping Sublimation up -- havign a BRD and a COR in the party was a great help for restoring my MP as well :D ^_^ The Japanese players turned out to be pretty impressed with me... the BRD, Endlicheri, especially seemed to have taken a liking to my abilities xD


[04:32:23](Tifarno) 白かっこいいw (This WHM's so cool!)
[04:32:32](Goushu) いいねw (I know right lol)
[04:32:45](Endlicheri) うらやましいw (lol I'm jealous)
[04:33:11](Endlicheri) うまいなぁw (So skilled!)
[04:33:27](Endlicheri) ・White Mage・・Impossible to gauge・

But yay that was a pretty fun experience ^^ Hopefully next time Clave and I can start our own meripo and maybe give me a dedicated DD slot to just mess around with, though I personally don't mind how things were handled for this party either since I was still abel to keep up with my WHM duties as well without slowing us down :D