Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kupo Stuffs + Hexa Hat!

Wellll~ My LS friends and I finally finished the A Moogle Kupo de'Etat missions today~  Spread out over the course of two tries however... we failed the first time due to bad luck :X  So screenshots are mainly from the first try.

Chamber of Oracles fight!  Everyone else died so well, I stepped in with my Mjollnir and finished Nanaa Mihgo off! Bwahahaha!The second run we did of this went a bit smoother :P  No deaths at all and I didn't have to step in with my Hammer of Doom.


Kupenreich was kind of a dick, but we managed the second attempt just fine ^^ Clave died once, as did Flamedancer, but they utterly raped that Moogle down from the final 50% with a stunning 8102 Light Skillchain :O  Was pretty awesome to see and a great relief to finish~
And Yay!  I got my lovely Selenian Cap augmented with STR +4 WS Accuracy +10 and Attack +5, making it an ideal piece to use for my Hexa Strike build as well as good ol Randgrith and Mystic Boon, too!  I'm very happy to have this beauty in my arsenal now -- much better than Optical Hat and Voyager Sallet for Hexa and Randgrith respectively.
***************
Overall I rather enjoyed Moogle expansion, despite its tedious little tasks ya have to endure.  But hell. Didn't have to do a damn tower run and that's definitely a plus in my book! ^_^

0 comments: