Sunday, August 30, 2009

Slavage, Art, and Vali's Bow!

  
Well! My Salvage group, the "Rub Club" (don't ask), has been doing fairly well lately and we got ourselves some drops in today's and yesterday's runs!  I got Macha's Pigaches and Bodb's Slops to pimp up my RDM once I complete the pieces, but that'll be for a few months yet until we move onto Arrapago and such.  Marduk stuff is still my main aim since that pertains to my WHM, but I would also like to have some nice pwnness for my RDM considering I already have 6/6 AF2, even though it's fairly rare for me to be on my RDM instead of my WHM -- but I want it to be awesomely geared for when I do have to use it!  

Clave and I need to do a few assaults to scrape up some more points for future runs, but that's no problem for us anyhow.  It's a nice change-up of pace and quick and easy to do RvB.  Just run in, piss em all off, and run like hell while Clave slices down the leader super-fast lol.

 YAAAYYYYYYYY lmao Clave and I just decided out of boredom to run up and check shadows.  There were two other people up there but they were wandering around and then *Pop*!  Claimed, killed, V.Bow!  That saves us a good 4.5M for whenever I take my RNG up!  Clave already has his :) But this is 1/1 trying for my own!  Super-duper lucky and awesome!






In other news...~ New art!
It's a portion of the banner I did for FFXIVFanart.com which is elongated and much smaller than the size I worked at, so I wanted to make a separate piece from it to show the work put into it ^^~ Was a nice opportunity to draw my character of course and the other taru in the picture is kinda based off my friend Cellfish, though with a different hairstyle.  And I just plain love leeches, titling this piece (With Clave's input!) "Leech Huggers".  They're cute little monsters, all squishy and bouncy and I hope to be able to sew myself a Leech plushie once I have some freetime to do personal projects like that :3

Enjoy!  And leave me comments so I know people are reading this ;__;