Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Little Things Here & There~



Yay! This past Sunday's Dynamis-Beaucedine run was rather kind to me (despite my body not being too kinda -- had been sick with an upset tummy!) ^^ Won RDM body, making me 6/6 for all the RDM AF, including Duelist's Belt! I haven't yet updated my Spellcast to accomodate the body since I don't use my RDM but so often especially now that I have my Mjollnir, though I'd be more than happy to attend whatever as my RDM :) It may not be as pimped out as my WHM, but it's not ghetto by any means ^^ I still hold the most pride in my WHM gear and all my wonderful signed [Clave] gear on it <3>

Also! As you mighta noticed, I like to draw and such (Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration/Communication Arts)~ I had stayed down at Clave's place for 2 weeks in July and doodled up several sketches while I was there~ So I'll go ahead and share em here!~:


Kyaru versus Orc

^^ Kya and Clave~

<3>
Flamedancer getting mobbed by Bouncing Balls & Anaentar and his wyvern Ringo sipping some tea

Clave with his Amanomurakumo in his future fullset of Usukane~

Annnddd good ol Cellfish and Boatsoap... the goofy brothers who never fail to provide entertainment for the linkshell and during our Salvage runs together ^_^

Also been on a KClub hunt lately. With RL closing in on both Clave and I (particularly pressuring for Clave's case), he decided to bow out from his progress of upgrading Yoichinoyumi, and as an early birthday gift to me, is letting me use to gil made from selling all the currency he had saved up to get me a Kraken Club to Duel Wield with my Mjollnir. Neither of us will really have the time to be able to camp NMs as stalwartly as he wave been able to over the past few years, so being able to gain the gil to upgrade Ybow in any reasonable amount of time just didn't seem possible.:3 Thank you very much in advance, Clave~! ^^ Just need to find a seller who is willing to sell a club to me at a reasonable price (not ridiculously expensive like 50-60M :P Club isn't worth THAT much tbh) *cough* So if you're reading this and have a Club to sell or know someone who has one to sell, send me a message! I'm willing to negotiate!

2 comments:

Michael Yago said...

Should I make plans not to include you two in ZNMs? =(

Kyarutaru said...

Not just yet, were still fine for now :D Just been putting in applications lately for full time jobs and only time will tell what the future holds as far as scheduling. ^_^ We'll let ya know if stuff changes and we'd be unable to make :<