Thursday, November 12, 2009

Update!

Well! Late last week Clave bought both of us Lu Shang Rods since he got em fairly cheap on AH, so we've been fishing a lot since then -- He's around 32 and I'm almost 29.  Nothin' to boast about just yet, but I did come across an interesting scene at the Fishing Guild in Windurst...

It would seem that Babubu is to short to be able to sprinkle fish flakes into the tank so they all died.... Poor fishies ;~;
I also got my Marduk Tiara this past week as well, having gotten the 25 off the Arrapago boss.  I quickly bought all the ingots I needed off the AH and turned em in ASAP so I could get my pretty headpiece :D


Nothing else really new in terms of gear (aside I guess from buying a Sniper's Ring +1 for my WHM melee set to use in conjunction with Toreador's), but been doing a lot of camping with these new NMs!  Aiming mainly for the +12ACC 2 ring set as well as the HP/MP ones which would be a lovely replacement for Sniper's/Vivian's which take away my precious Taru HP and the +100HP overall would really help with my Sublimation pool too!


 
 We fought Rapido a few days before the update -- nu drop of course.  heck, no good drops off any of these NMs we fought below just yet aside from the STR thingy from Corrido, and another doohickey off Jenglot and a Likho Talon off Likho, whatever that's for.
 
 
In addition to all these, we also fought the Dyna-something Beetle in CN, Hyakinthos in Sauromugue [S], and Belladonna in Saruta [S].  Again, no noteworthy drops but we're gonna be persistant until we get them rings!

1 comments:

00 Raiser said...

OMGF I AM THE 1337 VISITOR.