Saturday, February 27, 2010

Macha-cha-cha


Tonight's Arrapago Remnants run was a bit crappy performance-wise, but the nice surprise of a Macha's Coat made it at least a little bit worthwhile!  Since Cellfish already got his (since Morrigan's is his primary set, whereas it's my secondary even though I finished Marduk), I got this one ^_^  Granted, both he and I still need the 25 from Bhaflau and I still need to pop the frog that drops the 15 too, but those are cake in comparison to the rarity of the 35.  Finally have a use for the gil I've been sitting on like a dragon the past few months.  Not much out there that I'd wanna buy since I pretty much have everything I could ever want for WHM, but Clave wants me to try to pick up a White Tathlum sometime if I can land a good price for it (2.4M or less).

Also about a month ago I went out with my friend Coishin and a friend of his to Ru'Aun for some Fields of Valor.  I had an extra Blue Cape with me amidst all the failures of augmented Rainbow Capes, and upon defeatign Eraser, I got a ncie little surprise of Accuracy +2!  I know it's nothing fabulous, especially on a cape like Blue which decreases HP, but hey!  I finally have a friggin back piece with accuracy on it for White Mage!  Clave made another slew of Rainbow Capes for me the day before yesterday, so gonna try to get decent melee stats on one of those instead of having to use this Blue Cape.  But for now it's better than Bellicose in my opinion!  WHM severly needs as much Accuracy as possible since we can't use Amemet or even Accura or hell, anything really.. gotta augment away!  So hopefully out of this batch of 7 I'll get something aside from stupid magic resistance crap >:/  

Haven't been playing as often lately since RL's taken a hit, but just been finishing up WotG nation quests (finished Windy awhile ago which was badass), and did Bastok the other day and got a little bit done with San d'Oria too.  Been slacking off as far as fishing goes :X Still at 90.  And last Thursday, me and a few linkshell friends did some MMM meriting which was a blast!  I'm hoping to gather them up again sometime so Clave and I can EXP my PLD and his RDM without havign to suffer through normal non-ToAU parties with strangers.  It's a lot more fun with friends!  

Until next time!~

0 comments: