Monday, April 19, 2010

Uleguerand Wildlife Control Services

Are tigers hindering your trek to Bearclaw Pinnacle? Rabbits consistently humping your leg in desperation to reproduce?  Then call Uleguerand Wildlife Control Services, your #1 source for pest elimination in the snow front!
... ok yeah sorry for that bit of cheese :P Just spent over 20 hours worth of time there slaughtering rabbits and tigers, landing the killshot on the with Randgrith for Trial 1064!
 Another Hare taken care of!

But yaaaaayyyyyyyy finally done!  And I don't even want to think about what sadistic thing S-E will come up with for the remaining relic trial(s) :|  This was torture enough! ;~;  Thankfully I had help from Clave 98% of the time to speed up the kill rate to about 80-90/hour, up from my measly 25-30 I was able to manage on my own.  But yeah. fk Uleguerand.  And fk wherever we'll be going to finish Clave's 2nd Amano trial on vermin ;______;  Oh well, at least the upgrades are worth it!

Prior to doing this second trial stuff, Clave and I finished up the last of the WotG missions that are out and I'm dying to see what happens next, but gotta wait eternity for the next missions update and by then I will have forgotten the epicness ._.But that's why there are screenshots (and Goblin Footprints :P)!


Look away if you don't want some spoilers, but these were just cool lookin scenes!


Ok well this last one is unrelated, but I saw some random linkshell forming a line in Port Jeuno after finishign my Trial and decided to butt in :>  HI RANDOM PEOPLE!

0 comments: