Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I suck at updating

Ahoy! Lots of stuff since last update but I suck and don't take many screenshots :P Got WHM and RDM to 85 ad COR to 80 (And leveled Clave/Fugue's THF to 85 as well since I'm an EXP addict and Rydiah's WHM and BRD to 85 too..). 
Hood looks kinda Assassin's Creedy

Got mah Orison Cap +1  in about two days worth of camping Whiro the Eft in Attohwa -- haven't worked much towards my RDM AF3 Hat or WHM legs and such, but I do have some seals for em cuz they're pretty sexy.  So much stuff to do with all the Abyssea stuff :o  Which is good cuz I likely will not be playing FFXIV -- my laptop isn't powerful enough and my part time job isn't enough to afford a new one :P  I'll wait until 14 unsucks anyway if I do play, but I've wasted the last 7 years of my life on FFXI and I don't want to give up just yet!

I about peed my pants when I cam across Sippoy in Abyssea-Vunkerl... I even had a damn dream that night involving him wiping out my party of friends cuz he wandered near us ;~~~;  Stupid FFXI infiltrating my brain...

Abyssea is kinda nice though cuz when I go on WHM I always go /DNC and can melee my heart out :D  But uhh... I've gotten so many merits I don't really have anything left to put them in so.. I can't really go on Kyaru anymore (which is why I leveled Rydiah and Clave lolol).  I don't really like Tahrongi though due to the lack of natural Ruby lights -- makes exp accumulation far too slow.  I like frogs in La Theine.  I haven't had much experience EXPing in the Scars areas (aside from a not too long party in Misareaux on birds which wasn't bad).  Just anything but stupid Pachypodiums prz and I'll exp allllllllllllllllllllllllllll night.


I haven't worked much at all on the Mjollnir trials... it's just too many killshots and it's just really disheartening.  I've written SE some nasty feedback about the relic trials.  It's just kinda bullshit that after the years of hardwork we put into initially obtaining them, we have to put forth sevenfold the effort to keep them being the strongest of their category to beat out the new weapons they implement.  It's easy enough just to say, kill some NM and BAM! now you can own a lance that you can use the relic WS with every 13 WSes or so with really nice base damage!  Sucks. =/  Should just autoupgrade the relics to keep them the best :/  Not make us slave over killing over eight thousand monsters to do it.  Granted, the stats on the 85 Mjollnir are pretty sexy but... that's still 5500 killshots away.... .___.
  The main draw to getting Mjollnir for me was it's high DMG rating for a club to make meleeing viable, but a lot of these new clubs and such (like Molva Maul - DMG 65 Delay: 308 Latent effect: Randgrith) is better than my current DMG+8 Mjollnir, just without the Attack +20 and Additional Effect Recover MP.  Just kinda sickening seeing such things after spending 150M+ on upgrading.

And ending off on a silly picture:
{Fake moustache}

1 comments:

Rya said...

Your site is so great, I'm glad you're still out there whacking away! Isn't KC fun on /DNC, with all the bubbles?! :D

Just wanted to say I feel your pain, the relic trials really slowed me down, made me hate the game. MeleeWHM is enough of an uphill battle that I put huge pressure on myself to be the best I can - and when I'm thousands of killshots behind, it's extremely disheartening.

Anyway, hang in there, don't give up! We'll finish re-upgrading our Jollies someday!! :)