Monday, November 22, 2010

Pictures everywhere!

Woo!  All right time to finally update cuz people have been bitching! 8DThough I don't know why, cuz this blog is just an excuse for me to post fun pictures.  Or boring pictures, either way.  But let's see what I've been up to for the past few weeks, in no particular order!  I just select the image I feel like talkin about and go from there :D




Oh yeah!  So remember that Sippoy pic I posted awhile ago cuz he scared the piss outta me when I first saw him?  Well, Clave and I trio'd him easily (and I still kept my distance....)  Got his Atma!

 We also fought his buddy Kutharei which we had the luck to find him up!  He was a bit of a pain, but we had mroe than just me and Clave thankfully -- had Cellfish, Boatsoap, & Toren too!  Got his Atma, Laurel Wreath, Navarch's Mantle, and... I don't remember what else, but I got those things 8D
.. Oh I thought I took a screenshot of "Kyarutaru obtains the Laurel wreath" but I guess not.  So no additional screenshot there.

That night we bonked Kutharei was pretty productive in general -- fought Cirein-croin a few times since Toren needs his lanterns or whatever, and we managed to geettttt:
Whee!  Molva Maul!  I've since been able to play with it offhand with my Mjollnir using Razed Ruin and .... well I forget which other atma I used.  Voracious Violet?  Hell if I know I have a crap memory.  Was able to pull out some nice numbers with Hexa Strike without food and such.
I did a 2600-ish one on a colibri but I can't find that screenshot >:|
Bonk bonk bonk. Stupid blinkmenot doesn't show my melee gear..

 Been doing a lot of TE and Key item farming in Abyssea with just me and Clave So we get to stare at big chests all day :D





 This was a fun fight!  Trioing Amahulak with Clave and I got to melee as well!  I reckon I just spammed with Kraken offhand and pulled hate off him quite a bit lol  He had to Accomplice/Collaborator me a bunch :3  Fight went pretty smoothly and we got the jewels and whatnot we wanted as well as the BST Axe thing which Clave got.
*************


During another farming session we bonked Carabosse a bunch for Toren.  So here's a shiny pic.  Nothin special, she's not too hard.
This corse thing was a douche.  Hadal Summons bonked the crap outta some of my DDs if Barfira was down, but we still managed and took him down twice!  If all else fails, run around the rock and try to avoid being hit!  I like this screenshot :D















Inside its guts!


 We were gonna go bonk this bigass Sandworm too after that Tit-corse thing last night but someone else was already fighting it so we just enjoyed the show!  Lots easier to get fun screenshots when you don't have to worry about dying :o

 And lastly!  Cuz I took this about an hour ago...  Trioing Ovni!  Didn't get the haste thingy, but got my Augur's Jaseran thingy 8D  We're camping it again in hopes to get the Bullwhip Belt* (dammit you fkrs the haste thingy!  I don't pay enough attention!)!  So off to pay attention while camping :X 

ENJOY THE POST


0 comments: