Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Never Ask What's in Lufaise Meadows...




So yeah.  I hope you learned your lesson, Cell.  Never ask what's in Lufaise Meadows.

Auto-follow GPS misgivings
This is what you get for pissing me off!  Say goodbye to your {ball}s!
  
Hot action in Uleguerand~
Mjollnir's new description
... o what the heck is t.......... WHOAMG     

Related to that last pic. I've gotten Ukonvasara since I last updated seven million years ago :D  Still just 85 version as I'm casually gathering Orthrus Claws :>  Been a fun alternative to play and rip through monsters and SMAAASSSHHHH.  Also been leveling DNC for some fun and cute & sexy outfits!  Can't go wrong with cute dresses!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this picture-filled silly update!  My LS should hopefully be delving into Voidwatch stuff soon so may update more once we start all that ^^ But really, we're just a small group of long-lasting friends so business is never quite srs.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! You guys are so silly! Poor cell...

-Relic