Sunday, June 14, 2009

Excitement~

Well, I'm pretty excited about my progress at the moment! Under 20 more M. Silvers to go until I've got my shiny hammer to bonk things with at will. Still don't have a Kraken Club to accompany it though which is crucial... Been working on trying to get that for a longer time than I've been working on my relic itself D: Then again, who hasn't? Hopefully as Clave and I work up towards getting our Maat's Caps, we'll gather enough seals to finally get lucky on Up In Arms and claim a K. Club for ourselves ^_^ For now I'll have to settle for Perdu Wand :P But man I wanna be K. Club spammy! Would have nice overall damage output with that, I believe. Clave and I were talking and will probably try to farm seals through leveling low level jobs or duoing the painfulness that is BLM (which both of ours are just around 38-40 range). Duoing is always nice since the seals are guaranteed to ya. Also especially nice duoing when ya have an outside healer and it's just nice since ya don't have to fuss with lfg or dealign with crappy people n_n~

Hurrhuurr. I'm actually in the middle of one of my Xarcabard sponsor runs as I'm typing this bit of my post. 40 Bronze, 22 Shells, 21 Bynes right now, no luck with 100s D; My Iceland runs tend to suck 100s-wise whereas my city runs rain. We'll be fighting Dynamis Lord though tonight so that'll be a guaranteed 100 ^_^ Hopefully a Silver or Jade :P I'm also eligible for both ring and mantle drops if they happen to drop. Always been outlotted which is fine ^^ The players who have gotten them hopefully have given them some good use. Most people though would probably scoff at the thought fo a melee WHM getting them though, but I do have other jobs yanno! Workin' on Maat's Cap I'll have everything at least 66+ and potentially all to 75 one day!

Overall run I got I think about 164 singles or so and a Jadeshell off DL. Got over 100 of both Shells and Bynes I need to trade and get rid of for more Bronzepieces. I've made a new seller friend too who contacts me frist to sell Shells and Bronze to before she bothers putting them in bazaar :D Thanks Mistweave! Also need to get in touch with that Japanese player and see if he has anymore bronze to trade for the shells I just got -- traded a bunch with him last night.

Back to Dynamis land, DL also dropped a Shadow Mantle which Toth was winning with a 900-something lot, and he was thoughtful enough to pass it to Lester who had the next highest lot. :D Just want to give a shoutout saying that Toth is pretty damn cool for doing that and has earned a lot of respect from me and hopefully others for his selflessness ^_^

0 comments: