Friday, June 5, 2009

Current Coin Count


Had to screenshot my currency count to confirm with my LS before they make the sponsoring calendar for next rotation, so I figure I can post it here too!

So I've got 356 Tukuku Whiteshells available to trade for Bronze, so hopefully I can shout in Whitegate and find someone. Clave had some extra Bronze himself so I traded him around 280 shells which was nice and quick. I sponsored a Windy run tonight and got 270 singles and bought the 2 Jadeshells that dropped. I've got two Xarcabard sponsors coming up in a week and a half which'll yield even more crap I need to trade off :P

Other than Dynamis-related stuff, Clave and I continued doing more of the WotG Bastok missions and got our Goblin Belts!.... and I suck and didn't take screenshots while he and I and Rydiah were in Windurst Walls prior to Dynamis all wearing the costumes :P Oh well, another time! But I do have a screenshot from our last Tav Run where we were all in Choco costumes so I'll post that instead :>
And in other news, Macchiato the RMT was banned. Though it seems Kingy, Kylei, and Soe are still around =/ I'll get em banned eventually I suppose....

3 comments:

Michael Yago said...

I'm getting some bronze, so hopefully I'll be able to trade you some to help you along. Read my latest post. I'll let you know what happens.

Kyarutaru said...

Oh awesome. ll I need is abotu 1 M. Silver to go (+ borrowing the last 30 which should be np)

Clave and I make money at a fairly decent and fast rate which is why he was abe to rolanmart to stage 3 so fast -- stage three is a pussy amount of coins compared to the whole so didn't take much effort -- just had to keep looking and hopping on opportunities. also got a lot of requests to sell through the FFXIAH site.
If you can keep a steady source of income, then being able to buy every 100 when you sponsor and buying off the market is a non-issue. But if you can't maintain your money, ya might as well give up with FFXV coming out lol.

I've got two back to back Xarc's I'll be sponsoring soon so I'll be able to trade you shells and bynes from those if ya'd like for any bronze. But so close to finishing it's killing me. I can't wait until next rotation when I'll finally be sponsoring Sandy -- should finish within just a few runs then pending on 100s drops -- but I can fill in with Rolanmart purchases otherwise. My aim is to finish before the summer is out. :D

So ya, just lemme know what's up :>

Kyarutaru said...

er. 21 M. Silver to go. keyboard idk. Wish it were only >_> then I'd swipe that .5M Silver in Rolan right now.