Friday, June 26, 2009

ZNMs + Progress Update




Did a Tier IV ZNM today, Sarameya. I wasn't completely altogether with myself, having had a rough day and wasn't in that great of a mood. However, Oracle's Cap dropped the first fight and I won, though in retrospect I should have passed it to someone else who needed it more than me since it's really moreso a resting piece it seems, which I simply use Goliard Chapeau for. Two Aurum Armets dropped too, one from each fight, so congrats to Barlow and Faeryl who got them~

Also, Gathered up a few more singles currency-wise, which puts me right at 90% completion! So close! Clave and I did three Up in Arms runs the other night but no luck. We've done so damn many of those runs to no avail, which is to be expected really. Though I do reaaalllllyyyy need a Kraken Club to go with my relic. He and I agreed to set aside the purchasing of Imp. Wootz Ingots for our Salvage pieces in order to save up enough to potentially just buy a K. Club. And with our steady income, it shouldn't be an issue, though I do tend to spend a ton on currency, which is my absolute priority anyway. For runs I sponsor I like to have at least 4-5M on me. Currently I have double that :D

Update:

So went out and boguht an M. Silver in Rolanmart! So 55/70 now~
Fifteen more M. Silvers to go.... Just fifteen....

2 comments:

maiev said...

keep it up!!!! almost there~! (i'd lend u gil if ur on my server lawl) XD

Kyarutaru said...

Hahah ^^ Thanks! Though gil isn't the issue really ;o I've got 10M+ right now just no currency to buy~ I'll be done in no time once I get my hands on some currency that isn't super-inflated like in Rolanmart!