Friday, May 29, 2009

Claw Hunting

Just a few screenshots from gnole farming for one of the WotG missions. Clave and I were out bonking Gnoles for a good hour or so and only saw one stupid claw drop, though we didn't have any TH to begin with.


This unlucky dead sucker was nice enough to let me hack off a claw of his to use for the mission. We stopped after that for awhile but later that night, clave had gone out on his THF and farmed up two more for himself and Rydiah. Bastards have an awful drop rate :/ Said it took him another 30 minutes to get the remaining two.

But I do enjoy being able to mindlessly bonk things and this shot just had a lot of shinies from my Hexa Strike and such. With all my gear swaps it's hard to get a shot that shows the correct gear too, and well, this one's no exception lol. At least the Redingote is shown though since that swaps in for WS, but Optical Hat should've been on (unless I had forgotten it? Possibly.. was pretty tired and didn't have every bit of my armor with me). Because of teh gear swaps and all, a few other screenshtos I had tried to take didn't even have me in them sicne I blinked! lol Oh well :P At least my NPC, Kalokoko, was seen 9_9 Ripokeke is Clave's tomato taru NPC. Kalokoko is in full Seer's cuz at one point I had dat modded the Seer's set to be either a schoolgirl or a maid (had changed them intermittently). lol Dat modding taru clothing to gender-specific things is quite funny since both male and female taru share the same body XD So it's amusing to see little boys running around in skirts and the like :P


Old screenshot from 2006 during my CoP static days. Poor Cellfish :P

1 comments:

maiev said...

hahaha i like making my guy friends dressed up in girly clothes too XD its rather lol when they see it XD

hehe keep em up :)