Sunday, May 24, 2009

Macchiato~

Hehe so I talked to Macchiato more today 00 he asked if I had anything to do with him being sent to Mordion Gaol last night... but I denied it to all ends ;o

To be honest, he's actually a pretty nice guy, but I still have to report him for being RMT :/ I do feel kinda bad for him - he's 21 years old without a home and this is his way to feed himself, but dude, he needs to find another way to make money. I do hope his RL gets better and he doesn't have to resort to RMT to push by and can actually progress in his life with a better job. I'm really surprised at how open he is with me, a normal American player <_>.. Probably a little too trusting for his own good since I had to STF him, but still.

He even said to me he was considering quitting or at least leaving Fairy server. ;o I told him to push Kingyrje's group to switch servers too lol. I do enjoy how he hates Kingy's group as much as I do and he deliberately camps against them because he hates em so much. Last night after being jailed he was so upset and bummed he purposefully Mijin Gakure'd and had his other char, Finish, Chainspell Raise, die, raise, die, raise, die over and over.

Maybe he's lonely and has no friends whcih is why he's so confiding in me? His English is rather good too - he said he only studied it for three years but his teacher taught him 6 years worth in that time so he was always #1 on the tests in his city. lol :x Also said he gets huge headaches staring at 3 computers all day (3 characters) so he actually hates camping lol so why RMT ijdk

Overall, RMT suck and still have to be reported and dealt with, but I'm glad there are some nice, non0jerky ones out there who aren't just robots camping and claiming and being schmucks. So sorry for your inevitable fate, Macchiato, but at least you're a nice guy (named Dong Wang lol)

0 comments: