Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hexa fun!



Bapped some pots today while in Fei'Yin just to see what I could whip out damage wise. This is with /SCH so I'd probably be able to easily break 2000 offhanding Perdu Wand as /NIN :o I'll have to test that out too. :D



Melee'd a bit in Dynamis-San d'Oria tonight as well, parsing neck-and-neck with the MNK and THF in my party (me 17%, them each 20%) which considering I still had to cure, haste, and auspice and such, isn't bad if I do say so myself ;o Used Meat Mithkabobs since I didn't have any accuracy food which is moreso what I need, and again, /SCH. Was fun, but as always with the seemingly forever-lasting that is Dynamis, got tired towards the end and didn't melee as much. Full cleared though as usual. Something like 340-ish coins for sponsor (too bad the sponsor wasn't me ; ; 40/70 M. Silvers towards Mjollnir!) I won't be able to sposnor a Sandy until next rotation which I believe starts late June ;_;... I have a Windurst sponsor coming up in a month though and will be planning to trade all the shells I get for bronze ^_^ so still progress!

1 comments:

Michael Yago said...

It works!

How come you don't use your relic WS?